WAYS TO VIEW THESE IMAGES
SCROLL SMALL IMAGES - You can scroll though the images using the left of right arrows. FULL SIZE IMAGES - Click any image to open the full size viewer. SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS - You can play an automated slideshow or view all thumbnails by clicking on the icons in to top right of full size images.
For sale for the first time in 36 years, this is a rare chance to buy a mammoth home of a scale and calibre you probably could never afford to build today. It combines four bedrooms, multiple living rooms and even a sauna over 360sqm^ with unbelievable sun and Wellington's best views.
- Astounding aspect to capture full sun and panoramic harbour and bay views that stretch from south of the airport to north of the western hills
- Everything a family could wish for, from four double bedrooms and a choice of bathrooms to separate living and dining, conservatory and rumpus room (or work from home space with its own entrance)
- Superbly presented with extraordinary attention to detail, complete with tiled ceilings, chandeliers and even parquet flooring in the dual-oven kitchen
- Sunny indoor-outdoor flow to harbourside deck and garden terrace with grapes and lemons or to east-facing walled courtyard, so there’s always somewhere sheltered and serene to sit
- Big internal double-garage with loft storage and a workshop
No wonder this home’s only ever had two owners – who would ever want to give up this much sun, space and spectacle? Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
*Source Property Guru
Tender Closes at 1pm, Thursday 12th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
(will not be sold prior)
- Rates: $6188.60
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest