WAYS TO VIEW THESE IMAGES
SCROLL SMALL IMAGES - You can scroll though the images using the left of right arrows. FULL SIZE IMAGES - Click any image to open the full size viewer. SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS - You can play an automated slideshow or view all thumbnails by clicking on the icons in to top right of full size images.
RV $1,750,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 6 May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless sold prior)
Imagine what you could do with this remarkable renovation or development prospect in a blue-chip location. On the market for the first time in nearly 60 years, this unique estate sale combines three apartments, two single garages and a commanding roadside vantage point on a sunny terraced section with lovely views over Kelburn.
- Two-bedroom top-floor apartment, one-bedroom first-floor apartment and a derelict ground floor unit: redevelop the entire property or renovate for home-and-income, extended family or working from home
- Divine 1930s character in the upper-level apartments, from bevelled-French doors and timber panelling to hardwood floors and a window seat from which to soak up the view
- Original features that are largely untouched, including both kitchens
- Large, tiled courtyard that faces north for extremely sunny outdoor living over-looking Kelburn plus option to landscape rear terrace to make even more desirable
- Prime position, being just a few minutes’ walk from Kelburn Village, cable car and Victoria University
Tender Closes at 1pm, Friday 6th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
(will not be sold prior)
We follow safe workplace guidelines from REA.
For more information please visit:
There’s huge potential here to capitalise on the amazing location, character and aspect that make this a vintage opportunity in one of Wellington’s premier suburbs.
- Rates: $5324.11
Property on Map
- Principle and Interest